Social Media Coordinator
Key job responsibilities:
- Plan and brief the monthly social content calendar, encompassing IG feed, stories, Threads, and TikTok, and produce a monthly content schedule that brings to life Shopbop’s seasonal brand narrative aligns with the greater social strategy and supports site content (brand launches, FP stories, etc), marketing initiatives (brand, loyalty, int’l) and paid social opportunities.
Own community management schedule and process to actively engage with our customers on social, and to build an active Shopbop community on social platforms.
- Partner with the Customer Service team to manage customer inquiries via social. Weekend coverage required.
- Analyze performance of social content—present findings and best practices on a weekly and monthly basis. Surface learnings on content performance, as well as sentiment via Community Management as the “Voice of the Customer on Social” to iterate on content and social message lead by customer obsession.
Own scheduling and posting of content across all social channels (Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest) including nights and weekends.
- Ability to effectively partner cross-functionally with a wide range of stakeholders
- 3+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.