At Z3 Bros, we’re working on an exciting project to create a social gaming network that connects two mobile mid-core games, with the potential for even more in the future. Our goal is to develop fun mobile games that players will enjoy for years. These games seamlessly blend an engaging gaming experience with blockchain technology, always prioritizing the element of fun!
We are backed by industry experts and we are in search of the next big thing, so if you are looking for the opportunity to innovate and work in an environment where everyone can contribute and improve the game, growing with the company, this is the role for you!
About the role
As a Community manager, you will be the ambassador for Z3 Bros to develop social media strategies and be responsible for the community’s growth. You will have a creative mindset, exceptional writing skills, and social savvy. Knowing about gameplay will be a plus!
- Design and execute the community management strategy to increase followers and boost user engagement on all social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Discord, and TikTok.
- Working closely with the gaming team, TikTok community team, and the NFT community team to gather and provide feedback from different social media platforms and improve gameplay.
- Provide analysis reports on social engagement and offer guidance and recommendations to continue driving engagement.
- Managing influencers and Z3 Bros accounts for community engagement.
- Conduct market research and keep up-to-date with current trends
- Interact with audiences and followers via different community channels.
- Tracking community sentiment, managing content curation and moderation, and regularly modifying/adjusting plans to enhance results.
- 3+ years experience in managing communities in different social media platforms such as TikTok, Twitter, Discord, Facebook and Reddit, etc within the gaming industry
- Proficiency in analytic skills for a variety of social media platforms as well as Google Analytics.
- Good understanding of different social media platforms and knowledge of developing different social media strategies.
- Good knowledge about gameplay.
- Creative thinker who is able to embody the right voice of the brand.
- Excellent communicator who is able to collaborate with different teams.
- Ability to present social media strategies and business results to senior leadership.
- Entrepreneur mindset and ability to work in a small team environment.
We are a small team, so entrepreneurship is very important and we encourage all team members to have an impact with their ideas to improve and contribute to the project and their skills.
- Transparency, Open communication, and Teamwork are key
Rituals: Monday breakfast, Friday afternoon tea, Team events, Thursday games night
Benefits: Health Insurance, Incentive plan, Travel expenses, Lunch benefit, Annual bonus scheme