Social Media Executive
The Grasshoppers India Pvt Ltd
Posted: Nov 29, 2023 (7 days ago)
- Strategy: Develop and execute social media strategies to increase engagement, and drive traffic.
- Ideation: Manage and create content for social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Content Writing: Write, edit, and proofread social media content for spelling, grammar, and brand voice consistency.
- Page Management: Plan and schedule social media posts in advance, using social media management tools.
- ORM: Monitor social media activity, including comments, messages, and inquiries, and respond in a timely and professional manner.
- Reporting & Analysis: Analyze social media metrics and adjust strategies accordingly to increase engagement, reach, and brand awareness.
- Account Management: Be the SPOC on the account and manage day-to-day operations, right from taking briefs, feedback and approvals from the client.
- Competitor Mapping: Monitor and report on competitor activity in social media.
- Pitching: Be able to cross-sell, upsell, and present to potential clients whenever there is an opportunity
- 2+ years of experience in social media management.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Digital Marketing, Mass Communications, or a related field.
- Knowledge of social media management tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a strong attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills, including prioritizing and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Up-to-date knowledge of social media trends and best practices
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of social media analytics and experience using them to drive social media strategy.