Paid Social Executive
Brand new opportunity for a Paid Social Executive to join a fast-growing full-service digital marketing agency based in London.
The disruptive agency works with brands across a range of sectors such as events, hospitality, retail, and leisure, with clients ranging from SMEs/start-ups to high-end and global D2C brands such as Farfetch, Zilch, Zoeva, Arena Racing & Aviva. This is the opportunity to join a close, fast-growing, and multi-award-entry team where you’ll be an integral part of success as a Multi-Channel Paid Social Executive.
The agency are growing at a pace and moving fast so having the experience and confidence to immediately get stuck in, plan, and operate in a highly organized manner is crucial. You should have a grasp of fundamental marketing theory, the cause-and-effect relationships that drive changes in metrics, user journey and funnel behavior, audience segmentation, and the relationship and impact between digital marketing channels.
The ideal candidate is someone who is not merely a platform operator but someone who is passionate and thrives in the fast-moving Paid Media working environment.
- Responding to client media objectives, needs and targets to help enhance relationships.
- Manipulation of data and interpretation of campaign results, sharing the information with the client team.
- Feeding into the preparation of plans through the use of digital planning tools, research resources, client data and forecasting.
- Recommendations of new and innovative solutions for clients in conjunction with line managers.
- Manage calls with relevant media owners to ensure best practices and new products are being adhered to.
- Assist in larger analysis projects to aid in defining client strategy.
- Assist in research and testing of new tech across accounts and feedback to the wider team and agency with results.
- At least one year’s experience in Paid Media across Paid Social or Paid Search. Experience in at least one of the following Paid Media channels is essential: Meta, Google and TikTok
- Experience working in a small agile team.
- Ability to interpret data and communicate to the wider team.
- Understanding of core digital channels & campaigns with the ability to build, optimize & report on these key channels.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong numerical skills.
- Commutable distance to one of our London satellite offices 3 times per week.
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Fast-paced startup environment with a lot of responsibility, self-management, and the opportunity to learn on the job due to our fast-growing dynamic team.
- Mentorship, guidance, and professional development towards becoming a multi-channel performance marketer.
- Excellent working environment as part of Soho House’s co-working space, surrounded by hard-working, like-minded individuals.
- Access to Soho House members area including a rooftop pool/relaxation area.
- Flexible working hours and locations.
- Opportunity to work with global brands.