Paid Media Manager
Are you a strategic thinker with a passion for navigating the ever-evolving landscape of paid media? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment and possess the expertise to drive impactful results across social platforms and Google Ads? If so, KRG are working with an independent London-based social media agency.
- Execute, manage, and optimize paid media campaigns across various social platforms (including Meta, TikTok, Snapchat etc) and Google Ads.
- Develop and implement strategic paid search and paid social media plans to meet client objectives.
- Conduct thorough analysis and reporting on campaign performance, providing actionable insights.
- Stay ahead of industry trends and platform updates to ensure cutting-edge strategies.
- Collaborate with the social team to ensure cohesive and integrated marketing efforts.
- 3 years of proven experience in executing, reporting, and optimizing paid media campaigns across social platforms (Meta and TikTok) and Google Ads.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- In-depth knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in paid media.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for staying abreast of industry changes and implementing innovative strategies.
- Hybrid Working: Strike a great balance between in-office collaboration and remote flexibility.
- Dog-Friendly Office: Because work is even better with furry friends by your side!
- Free Barista Coffee: Fuel your creativity and productivity with unlimited, high-quality coffee.
- Cocktail Club: Unwind and celebrate victories.
- Book Club: Stimulate your mind with monthly book discussions.
- Yoga: Find your zen and maintain a healthy work-life balance with regular yoga sessions.
- Bi-Monthly Formal Socials: Connect with colleagues over themed (and funded) social events every other months.
- Great Team Culture: Join a supportive and collaborative team that values your unique contributions.
- 25 Days Holiday.