Paid Social Media Manager
Orci is looking for a Paid Social Media Manager to oversee and coordinate paid social media campaigns on all social platforms. This role requires expertise in paid social media advertising, proficiency in data analysis, and the ability to optimize campaigns effectively. The manager collaborates with various teams, including marketing, creative, and analytics, to ensure campaign goals are achieved.
Why we’re excited for you to work at Orci:
The Paid Social Media Manager is responsible for leading and managing paid social media campaigns across diverse platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others. This pivotal role demands an in-depth grasp of social media advertising, adept data analysis capabilities, refined campaign optimization skills, and effective team management. The Paid Social Media Manager will live by and contribute to building Orci’s agency values:
Quality of Work:
Our work is strategic, innovative, and deeply insightful. We create through teamwork and collaboration. Our work consistently meets or surpasses our clients’ business objectives. Our work wins awards.
Quality of Service:
We go above and beyond in serving the needs of our clients, our team members and other departments within the agency. We consistently deliver on our commitments. We tell the truth. To consumers, to our clients, to our vendors, and to each other.
Quality of Life:
We make Orci a stimulating and fun place to work and grow. We treat each other well, give and receive constructive feedback, and support each other’s success. We are passionate about learning and share our learnings with our colleagues and clients
Let us know you’re a match by seeing the desired qualities below::
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience and social media expertise
- Experience in these industries: Automobile and Entertainment
- 5+ years’ experience in Multicultural
- Team oriented
- Strong People Skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) plus
Other reasons you’ll be excited to join our Orci familia:
- We work hard, but play harder. Aside from National holidays we have a great PTO policy that grows with you during your tenure at Orci, in addition to other great parts of our compensation package.
- We offer one day off to volunteer to a cause that matters to you in addition to at least one agency wide volunteer day, among other outings.
- We believe that our team’s professional growth can only make us, the collective, that much stronger so we offer varied agency wide training throughout the year as well as opportunities for individual professional development.
- We have a new office space that hasn’t been broken in quite yet but it has great views and enough nooks and corners to make your day at the office a comfortable one. Not to mention we offer a hybrid office/remote policy (2 days in the office, 3 days remote) – though the office, including the in-house studio is always available!
- Check out a little more about us at: www.orci.com
- Social media platforms:
Orci is a multi-segment agency that values their employees, clients, and consumers’ unique distinctions, based not just on ethnicity and race but also on any factors they identify with. At Orci, we envision a world where diverse cultural groups respect and acknowledge each other as part of one great human community, where each group is unique, included, engaged, and thriving. We aim to make a difference through advertising by helping top global brands, government agencies and community organizations create lasting impressions and build lasting relationships with our diverse audiences.
Our agency is over 30 years old, and continues to stay relevant by being crazy flexible and by putting that flexibility into action through collaboration and innovation. We love to learn and grow and look for professionals that are passionate about advertising, creativity, diversity, making a difference in our community and having fun!
At Orci, you’ll have the opportunity to create and lead, across platforms, including our in-house production facilities and enjoy an environment that supports learning and growth.