Analyst, Paid Social
With a history that dates back over 80 years, Starcom is a global communications planning and media leader. We are an agency still grounded in our founding principle that people are at the center of all we do. Each day, we apply this belief to harness the transformative power of data and technology to inspire and move people and businesses forward. With more than 7,000 employees in over 100 offices around the world, Starcom partners with the world’s leading marketers and brands, including Bank of America, Best Buy, Kellogg Company, McDonald’s, Novartis, Samsung, Visa and more.
The Analyst position is an entry-level position that uses paid social media knowledge and expertise to provide actionable insights and recommendations. You’ll help to develop innovative strategies to meet and exceed client business objectives and lead tactical execution and optimization of social programs.
Our social team works across a diverse range of sectors on some of the largest and most dynamic clients within the agency. We are looking for an enthusiastic leader and paid social expert who is keen to submerge themselves into a number of projects.
- Help drive day-to-day innovative strategies to meet and exceed client business objectives and lead tactical execution and optimization of social campaigns
- Assist with optimizing, implementing, and analyzing paid social marketing activities
- Support execution of customer, media, brand, and market research that produce unique insights and opportunities
- Partner with the Paid Social Manager in driving strategic social expertise within the team
- Report on key metrics for campaign effectiveness and develop key findings for optimization
- Facilitate the sharing of data and insights among relevant internal parties to inform future strategies
- Foster strong relationships with internal teams and client groups
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, advertising, business, marketing, or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in paid social bid management, paid social campaign development/management/optimization with the use of leading Social platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Digital media operations experience preferred
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills and an ability to manage data
- Experience with Facebook and Twitter Ads platform or 3rd Party API technology
- Understanding of Search PPC and digital display advertising
- Resourceful, curious, and motivated individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate to advanced understanding of Excel