Head of Social Media
We are not just an AD agency or a creative agency, we are a Communication Company. Founded in 2014, Moshi Moshi is a young, creative, gutsy, and a committed communication company that wants its clients to always Expect the EXTRA from it.
Our primary clientele consists of Startups & Corporates like Ola, Zoomcar, Mercedes Benz, ITC, Aditya Birla Group, Colive, MTV, Toit, IHCL, Jaquar, Sobha, Simple Energy, and Godrej amongst others. We have a huge team of creative folks, marketers, learners, developers, coders, and a puppy Momo, who believe Moshi Moshi is an experience rather than a company.
Why Moshi Moshi?
The learning curve at Moshi Moshi is very high when compared to the industry average and that’s primarily because you get to work with Companies / Brand managers / Marketers of different sizes and thought processes who push you to think better and faster. So, Hop on to the ride we dearly call Moshi Moshi, and let’s Say hello to the world.
We are also very close to a lot of food joints and breweries, so in case your manager/boss gives you a lot of work or is Expecting the Extra, you can quickly grab a recharge and continue with your everyday life struggles. We can’t do much about the manager!
We are seeking an experienced and strategic-minded Group Head of Social Media to lead our client-based social media team. This role requires a dynamic individual who can ideate and execute effective social media campaigns giving great results that meet with client’s objectives, foster a cohesive team environment, and cultivate strong client relationships. The ideal candidate should possess a deep understanding of social media dynamics, a proven track record in team leadership, and exceptional communication skills.
- Ideation and Strategy of Campaigns:
- Develop innovative and tailored integrated marketing strategies that align with client’s objectives, target audiences, and industry trends.
- Lead brainstorming sessions to generate creative campaign ideas, considering various platforms, formats, and engagement techniques.
- Collaborate with the creative team to conceptualize engaging content that resonates with the intended audiences.
- Team Management:
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of social media account managers and executives.
- Set clear performance expectations, provide regular feedback, and conduct performance evaluations.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative team culture that encourages the sharing of ideas and professional growth.
- Client Management:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the clients through regular communication, meetings & strategic interaction.
- Clearly understand clients’ goals, needs, and expectations and ensure that marketing strategy media strategies align with their business objectives.
- Present campaign proposals, strategies, and other integrated marketing reports to clients in a compelling and informative manner.
- Proactively address client concerns, feedback, and requests to ensure their satisfaction and long-term Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- 5-6 years of proven experience in social media management within a client-based agency or related environment. (With minimum 3 years of agency experience)
- Demonstrated success in devising and executing impactful social media strategies for a variety of clients.
- Profound understanding of social media platforms, algorithms, content formats, and best practices.
- Proven track record of generating exceptional results via integrated marketing strategies (online+offline). must have
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and insights for continuous campaign optimization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of conveying ideas clearly to both internal teams and clients.
- Proven leadership skills with experience in managing and developing high-performing teams.
- Adept at managing multiple client relationships simultaneously and adept at handling client feedback and expectations.
- Experience in presenting campaign strategies and performance reports to clients.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinker with the ability to ideate innovative and tailored campaigns that drive engagement.
- In-depth knowledge of the broader marketing landscape and how social media integrates into comprehensive strategies.