Paid Social Specialist
FanDuel Group (“FanDuel”) is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey, Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world’s largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are currently looking for a Social Specialist Manager to support an in-house social performance marketing team through campaign setup, execution and management across our flywheel of products, predominately Sportsbook & Casino. This role will sit within the Marketing organization and serve as a direct bridge between Analytics, Planning & Marketing teams. If you have a passion for sports and iGaming, are interesting in social advertising, and enjoy working on multiple projects, we would love to hear from you.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manage a team in the development and implementation of paid social media campaigns to drive new customer acquisition, conversion & efficient performance
- Lead the execution within paid social channels such as Meta, Snap, TikTok, X (formerly Twitter) while exploring the growth of new platforms & formats
- Execute, manage, and optimize paid social media campaigns to meet or exceed acquisition goals
- Optimize budget across channels to deliver the most efficient lower-funnel conversion + value
- Develop test and learn framework centered around audience segmentation, creative optimization, and bid strategy
- Demonstrate expertise in campaign & bid management and train new team members on best practices
- Develop bidding strategy and rule development for efficient spending and optimization
- Recommend new paid media tactics, concepts, and approaches to inform broader marketing strategy
- Excellent strategic planning skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high-impact paid media campaigns and initiatives
- Collaborate cross-channel, with a larger paid media team, to align on performance trends to ensure holistic team success
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 4+ years of paid social media and ad operations experience
- Deep knowledge & expertise in social platforms (Meta, X, TikTok, Snap)
- Comprehensive in-platform knowledge of social buying, audience creation, campaign setup, and optimization techniques
- Must have experience with performance marketing campaigns
- Experience with mobile app tracking solutions preferred (i.e. AppsFlyer)
- Knowledge of iOS privacy restrictions + experience operating within those restrictions
- Ability to strategically assess opportunities and make data-driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well, and live well – with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another