TAKUMI is a leading, Global influencer marketing agency that works with brands to deliver influencer-led, creative solutions at scale. Our work surrounds four key pillars of Create, Share, Amplify and Attribute. Headquartered in the UK, TAKUMI has offices in London and New York. Founded in 2015, TAKUMI has ambitions to become the world’s leading influencer marketing business. Using highly engaging influencers in-depth and at scale, TAKUMI has carried out more than 2,500 campaigns to date. We work with thousands of influencers- from micro to celeb- and are trusted to deliver impactful campaigns for the world’s biggest agencies and brands including L’Oréal, Clarins, P&G, Visa, Revlon, and Ferrero. We are committed to securing high quality, engagement-optimized, fully licensed brand content while taking a lead in the industry alongside regulatory bodies, to uphold advertising standards and create lasting, scalable partnerships.
TAKUMI has a business commitment to driving systematic change in Diversity and Inclusion with our people, clients and influencers. We are cementing diversity into our culture to ensure it’s something that runs through the TAKUMI DNA. You will work with the team to develop, educate and create lasting actions. TAKUMI is an equal opportunities employer, see our website for more information.
This role is an opportunity for a smart, curious, social generalist who has an interest in working in a digital marketing company, to help create next-generation discovery and engagement tools for influencer marketing.
This position will be working directly under our Global Head of Influencer Strategy, and assisting heavily in our global delivery and finance teams. They will consistently shadow, take notes, and be in meetings with our Sales, Global Delivery, Marketing, Community and Finance branches.
Their duties include recruitment for campaigns on and off the TAKUMI platform, assisting with campaign archives and image replacement, social media statistic analysis recording (on several platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat), and day-to-day administrative needs.
Depending on the workload of our Client Service team, this role will act as a “floater”, providing support and shadowing the entire process from receiving client RFPs to campaign completion.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience working with social media and/or influencers across multiple platforms
- Basic understanding of performance metric platforms (TTCM, Traackr, Tagger, IQ Data, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, or related field preferred
- Experience of managing relationships with influencers and negotiating rates and terms with influencers and agents
- Supported with, or created your own, influencer marketing strategy previously
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good appreciation for how influencer marketing fits into the wider media mix and broader strategy
- Clear decision-making ability with the capability to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate and to whom
- Solid analytical skills, data-driven thinking, and the ability to identify and apply data-driven solutions
- Up to date with the latest industry and client industry trends, regulatory requirements and associated best practice
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Contribution to company pension
- Flexible working model – 75% remote, 25% in office with team
- Regular team social events
- Shiny MacBook
- Career progression & training
- Diversity & Inclusion program
- Summer Flexible Fridays